Business Writing Skills training – you will learn how to:
- Write e-mails that are professional and effective
- Learn to use tone consciously when writing an email
- Understand how to use language and tone to create a positive and professional image
- Write to suit the reader, situation and/or objectives
- Write with increased clarity and precision
- Increased his/her confidence in effective writing
- Learn how to write in selected formats relevant to your work (e.g. reports, proposals, minutes, etc.)
With writing as such an essential component of our business communication, it is imperative that we know how to write effectively. E-mails in particular are crucial for clarifying understandings, record keeping and building relationships, all of which can be limited when emails are written without clarity, professionalism, accuracy or the effective use of tone.
The Confident Communicator® Business Writing Skills training teaches our clients a number of effective writing skills, enabling them to write concisely, avoid misunderstandings and communicate their intended messages with ease, while projecting a professional image.
It covers the effective use of language, grammar, structure and tone as they apply to email and to selected other written formats, relevant to the client’s specific area of work (e.g. reports, proposals, minutes, agendas)*.