English Language Skills Programme – you will learn how to:
- communicate more effectively in both written and spoken contexts
- develop an understanding of English grammar
- use the different tenses of verbs with confidence
- use prepositions and conjunctions accurately
- master techniques for improving his / her vocabulary
- study how word order works in sentences
- understand some tricky grammatical concepts
- build up my knowledge of everyday expressions used in English
Learning the structure of a new language and being able to speak it with confidence can be difficult for a great number of people, especially if the language is not your mother tongue. Apart from the new vocabulary that you have to learn, there is also the grammar to master. Often this grammar is unfamiliar, and very different from the grammar you use in your own language. The word order in sentences is sometimes completely different, the way sentences and paragraphs are structured can be confusing and there are often tricky grammatical constructions that are particular to that language. English is no exception. It takes patience and perseverance to become proficient in English, but the rewards are worth it!
The Confident Communicator® English Language Skills Programme is designed to give you the confidence you need to write and speak English proficiently. It will take you step-by-step through different parts of the language, and will build from words to sentences to paragraphs to pages. It will systematically equip you with the knowledge and skills you require to become a confident communicator in English.