Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
Public Speaking. When presenting in front of an audience or even speaking at an important meeting:
- Do you wish you could feel more confident?
- Do your nerves impact negatively on the way you present yourself and/or your message?
- Do you feel that your body language or voice could be used more effectively?
- Do you wish you could command and engage an audience?
You’ve come to the right place – we can help you build your confidence, manage your nerves, own your space, speak with impact and engage your audience.
Public Speaking & Presentation Skills – Amongst other outcomes, you and your team will learn how to:
- Improve your clarity and confidence Engage your audience
- Harness your anxiety to improve your performance
- Adapt your presentation style to suit your audience
- Stay composed when speaking under pressure
- Handle question and answer sessions confidently
- Think on your feet
- Deliver a presentation in a more powerful and persuasive way
- Develop presentation skills that you can depend on
People often feel overwhelmed with anxiety when it comes to speaking in public. Most people feel that they could be more confident or engage their audiences better and almost everyone feels that there is some room for improvement.
The Public Speaking & Presentation Skills Course teaches you how to harness unwanted nervous energy and turn it into positive performance fuel.
This course explores the use of body language, voice and eye contact for effective public speaking. It gives insights into creating speech content and teaches you how to engage your audience.
The skills you learn will result in improved confidence and impactful delivery.
You will learn, through practical and constructive exercises, a range of key techniques that will assist you in becoming the public speaker you strive to be.
Becoming an engaging, influential and confident public speaker is possible with the right guidance and training.
Invest in yourself and your team today – discover your true potential and the hugely positive impact this will have on both you and your company.
If you would like to know more about our Public Speaking & Presentation Skills Training course, please talk to us. We are here to help.
Our Public Speaking & Presentation Skills course is offered as both aligned and accredited training.
Accredited training: NQF Level 4; Credits: 7; US 119462 and US 242840