Customer Service Training – Amongst other outcomes, you and your team will learn how to:
- Project a positive and professional image
- Use professional and friendly telephone etiquette and practices
- Use your voice in a more flexible and engaging manner
- Communicate with increased confidence and conviction
- Use questioning techniques to gather key information efficiently and effectively
- Use effective phrases to suit various situations
- Handle irate customers calmly and professionally Become aware of the needs of internal and external customers
- Offer excellent customer service
We all have to work with customers, be it internal (colleagues) or external clients. Customer service, or lack thereof, can make or break your business.
It is vital to learn how to project a positive and professional image in all types of situations for the most effective and winning customer service.
This course builds skills to equip your employees with powerful techniques so that they can create a positive impression during customer interactions, resulting in professional service and on-going business.
It caters for employees who deal with customers regularly, be it face to face, over the telephone or specifically in a call centre environment.
The participants will leave the course feeling more confident and ready to deal with customers effectively. They will be able to control anxiety and stress and allow professionalism in voice and attitude to shine through, both over the telephone and during face to face interactions.
Improving your customer service is possible with the right guidance and training.
Invest in yourself and your team today – discover your true potential and the hugely positive impact this will have on both you and your company.
If you would like to know more about this course, please talk to us.
This course is offered as both aligned and accredited training.
Accredited training: NQF Level 2; Credits: 9; US14342, US 14338 & 14348