Executive Speaking Coaching – Confident Communicator
Present to your audience in a more powerful, polished and persuasive way
Executive Speaking Coaching
As an executive, you are likely to be required to make public appearances and represent your company in a manner that inspires confidence in your company from the markets, your shareholders, investors, employees and the general public.
Our Executive Speaking Coaching sessions are completely customised to each leader’s specific needs. They consist of individual customised coaching sessions. During the sessions, we enhance your ability to speak in a manner befitting the leader that you are, focusing on the skills that will make the biggest difference in the shortest amount of time.
The sessions are designed to be flexible to suit a busy executive’s schedule. You can schedule as many or as few sessions as needed and benefit from ongoing support. You may be required to do radio broadcasts, make TV appearances, deliver important presentations or address large audiences. We are here to assist you in enhancing your ability to do these with professionalism, presence and impact.
Each individual has different needs, so we draw from a variety of skills which result in the outcomes relevant to you as an individual.
Executive Speaking Coaching – you will learn how to:
- Use voice and body language to communicate with increased confidence and conviction
- Speak to an audience with increased clarity and audibility
- Feel more confident and project confidence when communicating
- Develop techniques to reduce anxiety in pressurised situations
- Harness nervous energy to improve your performance
- Understand how the voice works and how you can control it
- Apply breath support to increase vocal effectiveness
- Deliver a presentation / speech in a more powerful, polished and persuasive way
- Engage and command your audience
Improving your vocal effectiveness is possible with the right guidance and training. If you would like to know more about our Executive Speaking Coaching, please don’t hesitate to talk to us.